Welcome to our home!
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the community of Southampton, just 2.5 miles from the beach (Bethany Beach, Delaware), our 4-bedroom/3-bath house backs up to a wooded area and offers tranquil pond views.
2,500 sq/ft (232 m2)
Trees and pond views
Bike to the beach!
Wonderful stay! The house is big and beautiful, with room for us and our teenagers… We loved our dinners on the deck under the little lights, so peaceful. It’s close to everything and so fun to be able to bike to the beach and downtown Bethany. Can’t wait to come back!
Our home features a large and comfortable master suite with king-size bed and a gorgeous bathroom with Italian shower.
The main floor also hosts 2 guest rooms, each with a queen-size bed, that share a full bath with a shower/tub combo.
The open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, tall windows, and beautiful hardwood floors, offers an inviting gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, dining area, and living room for you to relax in front of the gas fireplace.
Right off the main living area, you will find a den/office where you can work peacefully or sink into the cozy recliners to watch your favorite shows on a smart TV.
Powerful Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.
There is also a full laundry room and a 2-car garage used as a game room with foosball and a Ping-Pong table. Feel free to use our bicycles to go to the community pool and tennis, local stores, downtown Bethany, the beach (beach chairs also provided), or just to take a fun bike ride and explore the area.
The outdoor shower is refreshing when you come back from the beach. The spacious rear deck, with barbecue and dining table, offers beautiful sunset views, and you can enjoy the balmy evenings on the screened-in gazebo overlooking the pond.
The 4th bedroom (queen-size bed) and a 3rd bathroom with shower/tub combo are located upstairs.
The spacious loft is set up as a comfortable family room with a large flat screen TV, using Firestick to access Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, and such (just don’t forget your passwords). A DVD player, books, and games are also available for your enjoyment.
We provide 2 inflatable mattresses for additional kids, should you need them (bedding provided).
We will be delighted to host you!
This house is a gem and in the perfect location! The open floor plan is practical, spacious, and comfortable. The upstairs loft provides a wonderful place to relax. The gazebo offers an extra space to have a drink or enjoy a good read. A short bike ride brings you directly to the boardwalk and beach. Our stay was so pleasant we would go back in a heartbeat!
- ALL linens provided and beds made for you
- Enhanced cleaning procedure using disinfectants on all surfaces, door handles and light switches
- Central AC
- Gas fireplace
- Garage with ping-pong table and foosball
- 5 bicycles (helmets not provided)
- Beach chairs (or rent at the beach)
- TVs, DVD player, Firestick, games, books
- Paper towels, toilet paper, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, trash bags, cleaning products
- Pantry necessities
- Community pool and tennis
- Award winning public golf courses nearby at Bear Trap and Salt Pond
- NO smoking
- NO PETS (our daughter has asthma)
- 10 maximum guests (per association’s rule): 8 (in 4 bedrooms) + possibility to add 2 more on inflatables (provided) in loft
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No events
- Check-in after 4pm
- Check-out before 10:30am
- Minimum of 4 hours between guests
- No person-to-person contact
This is a lovely, relaxing home just minutes from the beach. We found the home comfortable, clean and peaceful. It is a perfect sanctuary close to the beach and you are able to enjoy the charming towns of Bethany and Fenwick.
Rates & Policies
- $395/night – From June 4 to June 24
- $460/night – From June 27 to August 7
- Minimum 7 nights
- Exit cleaning: $180
- Refundable security deposit: $400
- 50% of total amount (rent + clean + security deposit) is due at booking
- Fully refundable up to 30 days prior to check-in
- Last 50% due 30 days prior check-in (not refundable)
- Payments through Zelle (bank to bank app – no transfer fees): http://zellepay.com or by checks. Payments by credit card accepted with additional 3% fee (Visa/MC)
Everything about this house was fabulous! The gazebo in the backyard was the perfect place to spend the afternoon, and it was right next to the water so there was a beautiful view. The open kitchen was great for cooking and hanging out, and all the rooms were spacious and comfortable. Overall I would definitely come back and recommend this house to anyone!
Feel free to contact us
We will be happy to answer your questions